Monday 8 January 2018

3 Trends we NEED to leave in 2017!!

8TH January 2018

Hey Guys! So in this post I decided to do a "3 Trends we NEED to leave behind" theme based on 2017, because I feel like a lot of people are following the ` NEW YEAR, NEW ME` route into 2018, and let`s face it, 2017 had some AWFUL trends that really need to be controlled. Comment down below how many of these you agree with because, BOIIII I believe in ALOT of these! Lets go!

Trend number 1: Wavy eyebrows... what even is this!
Ok, SO I have no idea who started this trend, but I think it only started in the last few months of 2017... and has NO PLACE in the 2018 trends. Let`s just take a look at these images of wavy eyebrows...
I mean, I personally do not see myself rocking this look to the shops in 2018, but you do you if you like this trend!
Ummm...
 


These are... interesting!
Trend number 2: Rainbow/ Holographic EVERYTHING!

She rocks it, but would I?
I feel like many people will disagree with this, but I think that rainbow/ holographic stuff is cool, like pencil cases and nail polish, but there is an a line that you shouldn`t cross. For example, when it comes to holographic coats, shoes and skirts, that`s too far for me! ( Do you think there are people in this world who wear ALL 3 together? Who knows?)





Trend number 3: F*ckboys on musical.ly
This needs to die for 3 main reasons:
  1. Most musers are like 9 and are biting lips. Like when I was 9, I was playing with barbies and going to girl scouts, I barely was allowed my ipod mini, let alone a phone. STOPPP!
  2. To be honest, its a bit creepy. If you have musically, you know that you can scroll through the "featured section" but when a 9 year old topless appears on your screen, lip-syncing to "Often" by The weeknd, it`s like Halloween all over again!
  3. It is poisoning the future generation. What you put out on the internet is out there forever. So if you put something like that out there, and your future employer finds it, somehow I don`t think you will get the job. Take Jack Maynard for example!

And... those are my TOP 3 TRENDS that need to die for 2018! I hope you guys have a good year, and please please pleaseeeeee, get rid of WAVY EYEBROWSSSS!!

Disclaimer: No pictures are my own, all credit goes to their rightful owners. I am in no way trying to offend anybody, all opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment