Saturday 6 January 2018

😊Hello Everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Chloe, if you can`t tell from the name of my blog, and in my very first post I am going to be introducing myself and the reason for my blogging!

Enjoy ! :)

Firstly, I am 15 years of age, soon to be 16 in march, and I live in the UK. I have always had a passion for writing blogs, books and articles, and also loving sharing stories about my past and events happening in the near future. That is basically why I decided to start this blog.

Currently experiencing life as a teenage girl, I aim to share experience, advice and stories with you all that may inspire or help you through difficult challenges that life throws at you.

I hope you enjoy my posts, I currently have not planned a schedule that I will post, but as my blog page grows by all you beautiful readers, I hope to have one in place.

If you have any suggestions of posts you would like to see, please contact me and I will try my best to get those posted for y`all!

 

Until next time,

Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment